- Roadside services include assistance for flat tire change with spare, emergency road service, essential fluids (including gas), emergency battery service, lockout services and towing.
- Coverage is available in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- All vehicles are eligible, including trucks and motorcycles.
- Fast response time. Our national average is an industry best of just under 40 minutes.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives that are committed to your satisfaction
All Day, Every Day
We’ll be there when you need us. Our 24-hour comprehensive “sign and drive” roadside assistance program is available throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Mechanical First Aid Any service requiring a minor adjustment
- Flat Tire Change
- Battery Service or Jump Start
- Delivery Service Includes gasoline, oil, water and other accessories and supplies
- Lockout Services
- Towing Up to 25 miles – That’s the highest in the industry!
- 121 Tows Per Year
Commitment To You
- Our CSRs deliver courteous and professional service 100% of the time.
- Background checks have been performed on all dispatched roadside assistance drivers.
- Every single customer after an incident will receive a call back to ensure that all services were rendered to their absolute satisfaction. This is called a "closed loop."
We can help you troubleshoot minor mechanical issues and walk you through any steps needed to obtain service for the vehicle. We also integrate with most GPS technologies and keep you updated with text messages. How’s that for peace of mind?
All 7 Benefits for only $17/Month